just in touch

Hai,
I have never had anything interesting to tell you all since no intersting stuffs have happened.Ah am waiting for September 29th.Its exactly 1 month from today.Am very excited,happy,responsible.Oh I ll explain the reason as to why it is so special in the post that I will be writing after september 29th.So keep guessing..........

Meanwhile am completely broke.I am waiting for monday since I ll get my salary on Monday.I just have sum 1k in my salary account.Oh all because of my stupid teeth and eyes.Their check up and my contact lens,root canal treatment,etc......And tomoro meeting my friends out both morning and evening(2 sets of friends--Infy and college sirmvit).Hope i dont spend more than 100 re.....:)Bye..and dont forget keep guessing...........ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

With Regards,
Priyadarshini.E
EUSX
Infosys Technologies
Bangalore

Comments

POPULAR POSTS