March Madness

Hi,
Hmm celebrations in my floor are in full swing at my workplace. We celebrated Women’s day, Ugadi, Rangoli competition and many more this month. Having loads of fun at workplace.Hmm I got confirmed last month which means not much difference. I am no more under a bond at infy.But otherwise things are the same.Hmm there are some incentives for me now which I was not entitled for before.Hmm yeah along with this is my salary revision though not a huge difference. We girls wore sari on Women’s day. I participated in Rangoli competition and my team won 2nd prize. The theme was Nature/Spring and our catch line was save trees to see more springs. That’s about my workplace.
Then we bought a scooty pep, cool red colour.But haven’t learnt driving it yet.

With Regards,
Priyadarshini.E
Infosys Technologies,Bangalore

Comments

POPULAR POSTS