GLAMEGO SUBSCRIPTION BOX EXPERIENCE


GLAMEGO SUBSCRIPTION BOX EXPERIENCE


 
After trying  my first ever subscription box , I am here to share what I feel about it .

I have subscribed to GLAMEGO for 6 months  at a cost of 1800 INR .
The price however has increased  now .
Below is the list of  advantages that I see  of subscribing to GLAMEGO.

  1. Tried  products , that I would have never bought but  wanted to try –face serum ,   illuminator, feet lotion
  2. Tried brands that I would have never tried   - nelf, aromamagic, bellavoste  ,kronokare ,mondscrub
  3. Received products that  burn a hole in the pocket at dirt cheap cost.
  4. Accumulated many face packs, makeup products, even magnetic boxes  for a small price.

 

Now am waiting to subscribe again soon .

I want to start my subscription when the box has anything that  I would love to possess.

June Subscription box is not so convincing as I have many lipsticks already and the solid perfume that is in the box is not so attractive either .

I will again do another 6 month subscription soon .

 

I really miss my  glamego box  in the meanwhile .
I have  tried and used few of the products  and they are simply great .










 

Comments

POPULAR POSTS