Glamego December 2017 Subscription box

Wow, my first subscription box from Glamego has arrived.
It has arrived and am super excited.
The box is designed in aqua blue colour and its called SANTA BOX.
The packaging is too good similar to Amazon.
Also I received an email saying the package is dispatched with  package tracking details.
Hence I was able to track my package.


The package is more like a gift box , with Santa that goes with December Christmas theme "Don't Trouble Santa".
Filled with paper threads.

It contains 4 different Products : Lets  see them in detail.
Please note I haven't used them yet.

1) Manna Kadar GLO ILLUMINATOR


This is a make up Product , but I don't have illuminator in my party make up regime.
Hence I can start including this step  in my make up.
Also the pack reads it can be used everyday, am going to try that.
The box does contain a pamphlet on this.
The slip in the Santa box  reads the cost as 2100 INR .


2)Natural Bath and Body Sea Clay


I love these clay masks.
So just something I love using.
Its in a easy squeeze tube pack. The picture displays a blue clay .
The cost of this product reads as 175 INR.
If this Product is good as expected, I shall buy this again.


3) Bio Bloom Foot cream


I don't use foot creams.
But I can use this using winter to soften my  slightly hardened skin


The cost of this Product is 230 INR.


4)MONDRUB GOLD EYE MASK
Again I don't use a separate eye mask. But now that I have one, I can use it before a party/wedding .
The cost of this Product is 200 INR.


Overall the cost of the box per month is 300 INR (because I have subscribed for 6 months) .
The total cost of the Products in just this 1st box is 2705 INR .


Hence I have already received more than what I paid for 6 months totally .






Comments

POPULAR POSTS